The Blossoming Years
A School for Toddlers… From Buds to Blossoms
“The first five years have so much to do with how the next 80 turnout.”
Children need safe environments to play and explore. They need free access to tools, ideas and loving playmates for becoming ‘distinct personalities.’
Early learning experience is focussed on the development of intellectual, cognitive, social, physical and emotional skills.
Hence ,our teachers take the necessary effort to teach the little angels how to hold a pencil, count numbers, colour with crayons, use the washroom, soap their hands, lift a spoon and more...explore, talk, think, try, imagine, run, skip, jump, shout, build, laugh and smile. THEY COMMUNICATE! THEY MAKE FIRST TIME FRIENDS IN FIRST TIME CLASSROOMS IN THEIR FIRST TIME EVER 'ABSENCE FROM HOME.'We assure you we are not babysitting. We are teaching our children to develop their fine motor and gross motor skills. Every day in a hundred small ways our children ask, 'Do you see me? Do you hear me? Do I matter?' Our answer to that is a big YES with the physical representation, participation, love, assurance and care we give them as we promote their significant presence everywhere.
GIGGLES AND WIGGLES:
- Gross Motor Skills (Games, activities, hopping, crawling, running )
- Fine Motor Skills (beading, art of colouring, lacing etc.)
- Inter Personal Skills ( Role Play)
- Intrapersonal skills (poem recitation, puppet show, fancy dress etc.)
- Vocabulary/Phonics Development(Phonics Workshops)
- Naturistic (Sapling& Plantation Activity)
- Scientific Numeracy (learning numbers)
- Social Development(Celebrating festivals)
Six areas of learning: